Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username/Email:
Password:
Lost Password?
 
Sheeple Gateway
  • Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Calendar
  • Help
Sheeple Gateway › My Category › sheeple gateway social forum v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 30 Next »

Hello, homercocktail ...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Threaded Mode
Hello, homercocktail ...
pumpkin Offline
every day is halloween
*****
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#1
crying  10-03-2026, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2026, 11:01 AM by pumpkin.)
Can we have a talk?  I've heard a few complaints about what's on the forum.  I haven't been around as much lately, so I'm not exactly sure what they're talking about, but it has to do with illegal images.  I think we need to have a discussion and include Madam Cassandra, because I was told it's in a foreign language.  Do we need to create new rules for this?  I was hoping people would use common sense, but I think we might have an issue if we let this go.  I just texted you and Madam Cassandra.  I hope we can send (yet) another message to the forum about what's allowed and not allowed.  A few bans might be in order ... 


[Image: t1203.gif]
Find
Reply
homercocktail Offline
Administrator
*******
Posts: 132
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2025
Reputation: 0
#2
10-03-2026, 11:23 AM
Yeah, I'm here Pumpkin. I've been told about some illegal content and I think we should let the forum know members will be banned for that kind of stuff. We try to give leeway, but this is over the line.
trying to figure things out ...
Find
Reply
pumpkin Offline
every day is halloween
*****
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#3
10-03-2026, 11:48 AM
Thanks, homercocktail. I tried to reach Madam Cassandra, but I heard she might be on vacation. I'll get things rolling and fill her in when she's back.

Here's what's going on, guys.

A couple of members recently posted a pile of ads (in Russian) for AI "undress" apps. Those are tools that take a normal photo of someone and fake a nude image of them. No images were posted here, but ads like that aren't welcome, and those accounts are being banned.

Why we're serious about it: in 2025 the US passed a federal law called the TAKE IT DOWN Act. In plain English:

- Knowingly posting intimate images of someone without their consent is a federal crime, and that includes AI-made fakes.
- Sites like ours have to give people a way to ask for those images to be taken down, and we have to remove them within 48 hours of a valid request.

So here's rule #6, the one that went missing from our list: No nonconsensual intimate images, real or AI-generated, and no ads or links for undress or "nudify" tools. Break it and you're banned, no warnings.

If an image of you is ever posted here without your consent, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page (https://sheeple-gateway.com/contact.php) or send a private message to a mod. Tell us where it is, say that you're the person in it (or acting for them) and that you didn't consent, and leave a way to reach you. We'll take it down within 48 hours.

Free speech is still the goal around here. This just isn't speech. -- pumpkin
Find
Reply
Madam Cassandra Offline
psychic
*****
Posts: 35
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#4
10-05-2026, 06:15 AM
I just got back from vacation.  I'll tell you all about it in a few minutes.  Why does everything get so crazy when I leave?  Let me take a shower and get into my night clothes.  I'll be back and chat with you pretty soon...

cool
universal energy
Find
Reply
Madam Cassandra Offline
psychic
*****
Posts: 35
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#5
10-05-2026, 06:48 AM
Well, well. I leave for a couple of weeks and come home to Pumpkin swinging the ban hammer and homercocktail laying down the law. I felt it coming, you know. Somewhere over Arizona my third eye started twitching and I said to myself, "Cassandra, the Gateway needs you."

So, the vacation. I spent most of it in Sedona, sitting on a vortex and getting my universal energy realigned. Realigned it is. A crystal shop lady gave me a reading and told me I'd "return home to chaos and a pumpkin." I thought she meant Halloween. Silly me.

And yes, for the newer folks, I'm the same Madam Cassandra who wrote for The Ongyan. The dance with Satan was real, and I'm not here to talk about Vitus Carlyle. wink

Now the serious part. I'm with Pumpkin one hundred percent on rule #6. Those "undress" apps hurt real people, and they have no place here. If you posted something like that because you didn't know better, come talk to me. If you're a spam bot, the spirits and I have already moved on.

Everyone else, keep being wonderfully strange. That's why we're all here.

A little welcome-home music, from the man who gave me my name:


-- Madam Cassandra
universal energy
Find
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
  • Contact Us
  • Your Website
  • Return to Top
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-11-2026, 07:18 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. Created by DSlakaitis.