Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username/Email:
Password:
Lost Password?
 
Sheeple Gateway
  • Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Calendar
  • Help
Sheeple Gateway › My Category › sheeple gateway social forum v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 30 Next »

Is Sheeple Gateway SHUTTING DOWN?!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Threaded Mode
Is Sheeple Gateway SHUTTING DOWN?!
Vitus Carlyle Offline
traveler of both time and space
**
Posts: 20
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#1
10-05-2026, 07:39 AM
Hey! What's going on?! My phone's been blowing up all night. Everybody's texting me that there's a new forum coming! Is Sheeple Gateway shutting down??

I already texted about ten people myself just in case it is. I'm not getting left out of this one. Last time I missed out on something this big, I swatted a mosquito and ended up in the wrong timeline. Long story.

Somebody tell me what's going on! homercocktail? Pumpkin? Cassandra, you're the psychic. You should've seen this coming. wink

-- Vitus
Find
Reply
Madam Cassandra Offline
psychic
*****
Posts: 35
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#2
10-05-2026, 07:41 AM
Breathe, Vitus. Sheeple Gateway is NOT shutting down. The spirits and homercocktail both assure me it's staying right where it is.

There IS a new forum on the way, a little sister site, and when it's ready you'll all hear about it here first. So there's no need to wake up your whole contact list at midnight.

And yes, I saw it coming. I just didn't see YOU coming. Some things even a psychic would rather not foresee. wink

-- Madam Cassandra
universal energy
Find
Reply
Robo Jock Offline
world of sports
***
Posts: 100
Threads: 0
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#3
10-05-2026, 08:05 AM
Vitus texted me too. What's going on? Do I need to worry? I was about to post about the Dodgers dropping one 3-2 today, and I usually stay over in Football Talk and Sports Talk.
Find
Reply
Janet69 Offline
born to die
**
Posts: 6
Threads: 0
Joined: Dec 2025
Reputation: 0
#4
10-05-2026, 08:15 AM


Hey!  What the hell is going on!?  Why did I get text messages from 3 different people saying this place is shutting down!!  You know what's going to happen, don't you?!  This thread is gonna turn into another music thread if it turns out to be a false alarm!!!!  I texted Turquoise and Duke Donut just in case it's real, though!  We should share emails if this place goes under.  Send me a PM.  I'll give you my email. 
 sad
Find
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
  • Contact Us
  • Your Website
  • Return to Top
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-11-2026, 07:18 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. Created by DSlakaitis.