Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username/Email:
Password:
Lost Password?
 
Sheeple Gateway
  • Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Calendar
  • Help
Sheeple Gateway › My Category › sheeple gateway social forum v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 30 Next »

Hello, homercocktail ...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Linear Mode
Hello, homercocktail ...
pumpkin Offline
every day is halloween
*****
Posts: 49
Threads: 5
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#1
crying  10-03-2026, 11:01 AM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2026, 11:01 AM by pumpkin.)
Can we have a talk?  I've heard a few complaints about what's on the forum.  I haven't been around as much lately, so I'm not exactly sure what they're talking about, but it has to do with illegal images.  I think we need to have a discussion and include Madam Cassandra, because I was told it's in a foreign language.  Do we need to create new rules for this?  I was hoping people would use common sense, but I think we might have an issue if we let this go.  I just texted you and Madam Cassandra.  I hope we can send (yet) another message to the forum about what's allowed and not allowed.  A few bans might be in order ... 


[Image: t1203.gif]
Find
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Messages In This Thread
Hello, homercocktail ... - by pumpkin - 10-03-2026, 11:01 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by homercocktail - 10-03-2026, 11:23 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by pumpkin - 10-03-2026, 11:48 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by Madam Cassandra - 10-05-2026, 06:15 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by Madam Cassandra - 10-05-2026, 06:48 AM

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
  • Contact Us
  • Your Website
  • Return to Top
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-11-2026, 06:22 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. Created by DSlakaitis.