Hello There, Guest! Login Register
Login
Username/Email:
Password:
Lost Password?
 
Sheeple Gateway
  • Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Calendar
  • Help
Sheeple Gateway › My Category › sheeple gateway social forum v
« Previous 1 2 3 4 5 … 30 Next »

Hello, homercocktail ...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Linear Mode
Hello, homercocktail ...
Madam Cassandra Offline
psychic
*****
Posts: 35
Threads: 1
Joined: Sep 2025
Reputation: 0
#5
10-05-2026, 06:48 AM
Well, well. I leave for a couple of weeks and come home to Pumpkin swinging the ban hammer and homercocktail laying down the law. I felt it coming, you know. Somewhere over Arizona my third eye started twitching and I said to myself, "Cassandra, the Gateway needs you."

So, the vacation. I spent most of it in Sedona, sitting on a vortex and getting my universal energy realigned. Realigned it is. A crystal shop lady gave me a reading and told me I'd "return home to chaos and a pumpkin." I thought she meant Halloween. Silly me.

And yes, for the newer folks, I'm the same Madam Cassandra who wrote for The Ongyan. The dance with Satan was real, and I'm not here to talk about Vitus Carlyle. wink

Now the serious part. I'm with Pumpkin one hundred percent on rule #6. Those "undress" apps hurt real people, and they have no place here. If you posted something like that because you didn't know better, come talk to me. If you're a spam bot, the spirits and I have already moved on.

Everyone else, keep being wonderfully strange. That's why we're all here.

A little welcome-home music, from the man who gave me my name:


-- Madam Cassandra
universal energy
Find
Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Messages In This Thread
Hello, homercocktail ... - by pumpkin - 10-03-2026, 11:01 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by homercocktail - 10-03-2026, 11:23 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by pumpkin - 10-03-2026, 11:48 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by Madam Cassandra - 10-05-2026, 06:15 AM
RE: Hello, homercocktail ... - by Madam Cassandra - 10-05-2026, 06:48 AM

  • View a Printable Version
Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
  • Contact Us
  • Your Website
  • Return to Top
  • Lite (Archive) Mode
  • RSS Syndication
Current time: 10-11-2026, 06:22 AM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2026 MyBB Group. Created by DSlakaitis.