1 hour ago
Great stuff, Madam Cassandra !!!
I wanted to add something. We're working on launching a new website. Years ago, I joined Lunatic Outpost on Halloween. I'd like to have the new site up and running before then. Anyone here who behaves and respects the forum could possibly sign up there, but the vetting process will probably be stricter. That's why we're going through these changes right now. You've been a great crowd and it's been a great year for Sheeple Gateway. There have been a couple of dozen members who crossed the line and they got banned. We try to give leeway, but let us know if you're human (if you are). We're probably not going to allow the same bot activity at the next site. If Madam Cassandra contacts you, please respond to her. If the OP is legit but the spam on the thread isn't, you're stuff might get sent to the Special Abode, and you might be subject to ban.
Have a great day!! This Halloween will be excellent if we get the new site up and running by then ...
-- homer cocktail
I wanted to add something. We're working on launching a new website. Years ago, I joined Lunatic Outpost on Halloween. I'd like to have the new site up and running before then. Anyone here who behaves and respects the forum could possibly sign up there, but the vetting process will probably be stricter. That's why we're going through these changes right now. You've been a great crowd and it's been a great year for Sheeple Gateway. There have been a couple of dozen members who crossed the line and they got banned. We try to give leeway, but let us know if you're human (if you are). We're probably not going to allow the same bot activity at the next site. If Madam Cassandra contacts you, please respond to her. If the OP is legit but the spam on the thread isn't, you're stuff might get sent to the Special Abode, and you might be subject to ban.
Have a great day!! This Halloween will be excellent if we get the new site up and running by then ...
-- homer cocktail

trying to figure things out ...

